07 Nov 50% Discount for YBTT SMEs to attend Champions of Business 2017
The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce will host our “Champions of Business Award Ceremony and Gala Cocktail Reception” on Saturday, November 11, 2017, from 6.30 p.m. – 10.00 p.m. at the National Academy for Performing Arts (NAPA)
This premier event is well attended by executive members of the business community and presents excellent networking opportunities for attendees while also supporting and recognizing outstanding business contributors to the nation.
See below our awardees and finalists for this year:
Business Hall of Fame – Inductees
- Dr. Rupert Indar Snr.
- Mr. Lall Paladee (posthumous)
Internationally Known…T&T Owned Company of the Year, sponsored by First Citizens
- Bermudez Biscuit Company Limited
Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year, sponsored by EY – Finalists
- Mr. Jules Sobion – Caesar’s Army Limited
- Mr. Ryan Perkins – Building Spaces Limited
- Ms. Melissa Moseley and Mr. Marklan Moseley – Sweet Nothings Edible Arrangements
Start-Up Business, sponsored by EY – Finalists
- Ms. Dominique Lewis – Amare Probiotics Limited
- Mr. Nigel Jordan and Ms. Cheryl-Ann Baptiste – Twigs Naturals Limited
- Ms. Shoma Persad and Ms. Tobye Gill – Tobye and Shoma
- Ms. Stefanie Thavenot and Ms. Alix Fitzwilliam – Sweet Beet Juice Company
Winners in the Emerging Entrepreneur and Start-up Business categories will be announced on the evening of November 11.